This is a Liveaboard for people who love the adventure and are happy to be a part of a TEAM.
To keep costs down for everyone , all the cooking / preparation of meals will be a communal effort which is way more fun anyways :-)
It’s a max of 8Pax for each trip so super small groups!
Our ‘home base’ is a 70ft traditional Norwegian ﬁshing vessel ( built in 1978 ) and a RIB ( rigid inﬂatable boat ) will be used for any water based activities.
Depending on the area we will be operating in , our main vessel, Trio II might be at berth in a harbour for the majority of our stay. This is mainly for the comfort of our guests as the harbours are more protected from any wind, swell and bad weather and it also enables all guests to hop on or off the boat for walks, hikes and looking for Northern lights at night time as they like.
There are 2 double cabins and one cabin for 4pax available.
First in , best dressed
- 8 Nights on Trio II
- Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner
- non alcoholic drinks ( tea, coffee, hot chocolate, water )
- 7 Days at sea ( weather permitting )
- Dry suit, thermal undersuit, neoprene hood, neoprene gloves , weight belts - - open heeled ﬁns, mask and snorkel can be provide but highly recommend bringing your own
NOTE: surcharge applies in case of lost or broken equipment
- Flotation suits ( to keep warm and dry on deck and safe at sea)
- Usage of RIB for water based activities
- Experienced Skipper
- Professional Photography Guide
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Airport Transfers
- Alcoholic Drinks , additional snacks etc.
- Travel Insurance
Please let me know if this sounds interesting for you or if you have any further questions. kind regards Janine