To keep costs down for everyone there is NO food included in final price and all the cooking/preparation of food, tidying up etc. will be a communal effort which is way more fun anyways :-)We will go shopping together before departure and expenses will be split between the 8pax (much cheaper than having a chef on board preparing meals for us)
This is a live aboard for people that love the adventure and are happy to be a part of the team. It’s a max of 8Pax for each trip so super small groups!
The boat is a 70ft traditional Norwegian fishing vessel with a RIB towed behind for in water activities and transfers etc. There are 2 double cabins and one cabin for 4pax available. First in, best dressed ????
- 9 Days / 8 Nights on Liveaboard
- 7 Days at sea plus travel days onboard day one and last day (weather permitting)
- Dry suit, neoprene hood, neoprene gloves , weights (bring own belt)
- open heeled fins, mask and snorkel can be provided but highly recommend bringing your own
- Flotation suits ( to keep warm and dry on deck)
- Usage of RIB for whale swims, transfers etc
- Experienced Skipper
- Professional Photography Guide
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Airport Transfers
- Food and Preparation of meals (It’ll be a communal effort between all guests to cook together and prepare all meals, tidying up etc.)
- Travel Insurance
Where: Northern Norway, book your flight to Oslo.
Departure city will be announced closer to trip
When: November 13th AND November 22nd
Prize/payment info: cost per person NOK 22500,-
20 % non-refundable deposit to secure your booking
rest payment minimum 4 weeks prior to trip
Cancellation policy: Cancellation must be done in writing no later than 4 weeks prior to trip
Deposit will be refunded ONLY if we get someone to fill your spot.
If WE cancel the trip you will get full refund inc. deposit.